02:02 AM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

1865 post(s)

Okay…just a test. If you are reading this, feel free to delete. Just trying to figure out how to send one of these…but I guess if you’re even reading it, I have! So yay me…sort of.

-Hal

1865 post(s)

Hey guys! I’m open to chat. Does anyone watch Breaking Bad and/or Bates Motel?

31 post(s)

Good morning everyone!

478 post(s)

Hi Animal U! It’s me Skye, I just wanna say I’m officially leaving, boredom is bad for my health so bye guys! (Smiles and blows kiss)

478 post(s)

picture.jpg! Hey guys

1 post(s)

This website, I remember, used to be a big hit! Hope it still is! I love this site. (:

kk

14 post(s)

Au,members I might not get on as much so start talking to me more because in the summer I might be able to

133 post(s)

Hey everybody you should all help give in eggs for the Easter egg hunt “WANTED”

478 post(s)

My closest friend is in need of a mate but she wants a girl mate, I honestly love her with my whole heart and I am gonna be there for her no matter what, go ahead judge her it isn’t like she hasn’t been judged..oh I don’t know…HER WHOLE LIFE! She is a sweet, loving, caring, sweetheart just looking for love in a unique way..

29 post(s)

WB me to chat!

29 post(s)

Hi, welcome im zeak my job is to help augie with featured house she pick one pet’s house and puts it on the home screen. Level up and make your house pawsome! ~Your friend Zeak ❤ How is every one?

17 post(s)

Zipper has died last night 2/21/2013

8371 post(s)

Hello, everyone! I’m a new student on campus, and I’d love to get to know as many of you as possible. So if you’re in the mood to chat, I’d love a comment on my White Board! -Wendy

58936 post(s)

“Hi there… You probably won’t care, but my friend Rain wrote this really good story called Behind the Rain but I’m sad because because I don’t think she’ll even get 1 comment on her new chapter… Will you go read it and post a comment to make me feel better? You can click here to read it.”

58936 post(s)

Hungry for a good read?

Now?

Well, if you are, then you’ll love my new story, Behind the Rain. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll be on the edge of your seat, begging for more! Click here to read it!

Cookies to all who read? ;)

4 post(s)

Has anyone been watching the NFR (National Finals Rodeo)?

It’s on channel GAC. If your a country kind of animal who likes to rodeo, check it out! I know I enjoy watching.

That will be all. Over (Static)

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

Are YOU in this week’s AU Argus?

A new issue of the AU Argus Campus Newspaper is out. Click the newspaper to see if you made Dean’s List this week!

[If YOU would like to submit a story or article for next week’s Argus, just drop me a note on my WB.]

Augie

1180 post(s)

visit my whiteboard to attend!

Join the party on Halloween!

Details:

On Oct. 31-Nov. 2,2012

What are there:

Devilish drinks (welcome drinks)

Costume contest (Wear nice and spooky costumes to win!)

Pumpkin carving contest (any picture of a pumpkin you carved)

AND MORE!

Please RSVP in time on or before October 31.

RSVP FORM:

Name:

I want:(Pick one)

• To join all contests and trick or treating
  • I want students to knock on my door and i will give candies (please prepare candies)
  • I want to participate in both.

Hope you attend!

Luna XOXO

1180 post(s)

who has a baby chick i would like to ask for it please

274 post(s)

Hey! I am having a early contest for Best In Show Halloween Costumes if you want to enter text me at Sunny’s Whiteboard to enter this is free to everyone who participates. I am giving away prizes for the top 5 Best Costumes.I will also will be holding the Christmas, Easter, and my Best In Show Annual Dog Show in January. To enter give me your first and last name, please and we are all settled. Best in luck, Sunny

1st Place: 200AUBUX 2nd Place: Swag Gift 3rd Place: Swag Gift 4th Place: Swag Gift. 5th Place: 50AUBUX

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.