11:05 PM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

STARLIGHT

Starlight, star bright…. Starlight would love some more friends by tonight (...or tomorrow, or the next day)! : )

Please click Starlight’s pic and get to know her on her WB.

Thanks, Augie

STARLIGHT

Starlight, star bright…. Starlight would love some more friends by tonight (...or tomorrow, or the next day)! : )

Please click Starlight’s pic and get to know her on her WB.

Thanks, Augie

4 post(s)

hi im new

WANT FRIENDS?

Well, so does Kikii! : )

Kikii is new to AU so please click her pic and give her a warn AU greeting and friend her!

Thanks, Augie

WANT FRIENDS?

Well, so does Kikii! : )

Kikii is new to AU so please click her pic and give her a warn AU greeting and friend her!

Thanks, Augie

58936 post(s)

Hey guys! Haven’t seen one of these in a while have ya? A new chapter, well, half of a a chapter of One Hundred Years is out now. Click the link to check it out!

25043 post(s)

Owner: Daisy is now 14 years old. Her Birthday was July 15th but I was on vacation so I couldn’t post on here. SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAISY!!!! I love you will all my heart, I can’t believe your 14 already. I have had you all my life and you will always be my little sister no matter what. I am so happy you are still going strong at your age :)

CALLING ALL HORSES!

Chewy is a great horse who loves ALL Animals, but he would really like some fellowship with others of his kind. All Animals, please click Chewy’s pic to friend him, and especially reach out if you are a HORSE! : )

Thanks SO much! Augie

There’s a new ADMIN in town!

The Big Dogs have found ol’ Augie a great helper. His name is CJ and he’s a new Admin on the site!

CJ is on most days from 2-3 AU time, so if you need something, he can try to help you if I’m not on. Please click his pic and friend CJ!

Thanks, Augie

You KNOW you want one…!

So come on! You want a puppy and these puppies need parents! So please click on their pic and adopt one!

Thanks SO much! Augie

CALLING ALL HORSES!

Chewy is a great horse who loves ALL Animals, but he would really like some fellowship with others of his kind. All Animals, please click Chewy’s pic to friend him, and especially reach out if you are a HORSE! : )

Thanks SO much! Augie

There’s a new ADMIN in town!

The Big Dogs have found ol’ Augie a great helper. His name is CJ and he’s a new Admin on the site!

CJ is on most days from 2-3 AU time, so if you need something, he can try to help you if I’m not on. Please click his pic and friend CJ!

Thanks, Augie

You KNOW you want one…!

So come on! You want a puppy and these puppies need parents! So please click on their pic and adopt one!

Thanks SO much! Augie

FANTASY ART CONTEST!

Click the painting to check out the new Fantasy Art Contest. Deadline for entries is Midnight, Saturday, August 3rd.

Augie

FANTASY ART CONTEST!

Click the painting to check out the new Fantasy Art Contest. Deadline for entries is Midnight, Saturday, August 3rd.

Augie

PARENTS NEEDED! This little puppy is new to AU and needs to be adopted. Please click her picture to get to know her on her Whiteboard.

Thanks! Augie

PARENTS NEEDED! This little puppy is new to AU and needs to be adopted. Please click her picture to get to know her on her Whiteboard.

Thanks! Augie

SWIM TEAM PRACTICE!

Come SWIM with the ANIMALS!

• Tues,July 24th, 4PM(AU Time)
  • Just join Swim Team in GROUPSSPORTS

See ya! Augie

GENIE

CLAN you help Genie?

Genie is new to AU and is looking for a CLAN! Please click her pic for friend her and… If you can help her find a CLAN that would be great too!

Thanks! Augie

SWIM TEAM PRACTICE!

Come SWIM with the ANIMALS!

• Tues,July 24th, 4PM(AU Time)
  • Just join Swim Team in GROUPSSPORTS

See ya! Augie

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.