11:56 AM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

Hey Animals!

Like theme parks and nature?

Then check out the The Woods, a cool destination created by Hannah for all of us Animals to enjoy!

Augie

Give me a Cheer! Good news, CHEERLEADERS! We are having an Official Squad Practice, 4PM this Tuesday, July 10, so put on your uniforms and attend!

We will:
  • Share cheers (You can write them in advance if you want)
  • Show off our outfits
  • Make a cheer together
  • Play the POM-POM game… and MORE!

Augie

THERE’s A NEW PACK IN TOWN

Hey, pups! Click the pic to check out KUMORI PACK in the CLUB CANINE FORUM! See if there’s a spot for you!

Give me a Cheer! Good news, CHEERLEADERS! We are having an Official Squad Practice, 4PM this Tuesday, July 10, so put on your uniforms and attend!

We will:
  • Share cheers (You can write them in advance if you want)
  • Show off our outfits
  • Make a cheer together
  • Play the POM-POM game… and MORE!

Augie

THERE’s A NEW PACK IN TOWN

Hey, pups! Click the pic to check out KUMORI PACK in the CLUB CANINE FORUM! See if there’s a spot for you!

38 post(s)

“Bon Journo, Spring, I’m Angelo Di Beltrano” Angelo smiles

How did Sherlock become the newest AU Student Admin?

Why, it’s elementary, my dear Dr. Watson! He got to at least LEVEL 22, passed at least 80 CLASSES, and had his account more than 6 months.

Please click on Sherlock’s pic to CONGRATULATE him!

Augie

How did Sherlock become the newest AU Student Admin?

Why, it’s elementary, my dear Dr. Watson! He got to at least LEVEL 22, passed at least 80 CLASSES, and had his account more than 6 months.

Please click on Sherlock’s pic to CONGRATULATE him!

Augie

14 post(s)

Hi

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Good day to all Student Animals…

I’m here to tell you the Big Dogs must take BigAnimalOnCampus.com off line for a while Friday morning to update the site.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you… Perhaps you can all hang out at Founder’s Square until the site comes back up…. but NO tipping the fountain PLEASE! : )

Dean

R U ready to RUMBLE?

Come RUMBLE for the glory of your GREEK HOUSE at the RUMBLE-THON! Tuesday, July 3rd, 2PM AU Time!

GO YAP! GO MEW! GO GRR! GO WAG!

See ya there! Augie

Ty and Kylie are single and looking. Please click their pic if you are single and looking too! (Nice wolves only. : )

Augie

DUKE

DUKE DID IT! And YOU can too….

Please click Duke’s Pic to CONGRATULATE him on becoming our newest AU Student Admin. He worked hard to level up and pass classes!

Be sure to ask Duke how YOU can become a Student Admin too! Augie

BEACH BONFIRE SATURDAY

HEY ANIMALS! Come to the BEACH BONFIRE, tomorrow, Saturday, June 30th, at 6PM AU Time! We’ll have singing, ghost stories, snacks…..

We’re hoping for a good turnout, so please try to make it! (Just click on the BONFIRE!)

Augie

Hazzy is new to AU and could use some friends! Please click her picture to get to know her on her WB.

Thanks,

Augie

GOT BIG DREAMS?

BEAUTY and ASHLEY

BEAUTY and ASHELY did too! And now they’ve fulfilled their dreams by becoming the 2 newest AU STUDENT ADMINS.

Click their pics to CONGRATULATE THEM and ask them how YOU can become one too!

HELP-A-THON!

Click the Friendship Flag to attend today’s HELP-A-THON at 4PM AU Time, today, Sunday, June 24th.

• Make new friends
  • Earn AU Bux
  • HAVE FUN!

See ya there! Augie

REMINDER:

Admin Beauty’s BE A BUDDY, NOT A BULLY Rally is at 12 Noon (AU Time) today, Saturday 6/23.

Click the poster to attend and make friends!

See ya, Augie

RALLY REPORT:

Admin Beauty’s BE A BUDDY, NOT A BULLY rally is this Saturday, June 23rd, at Noon (AU Time)!

Plan to attend… More info to come soon!

Augie

The COOK-OFF is ON!

Click the Bubbling Beef Stew to enter this CONTEST!

(You will have to join Cooking Club if you are not already a member.)

Augie

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.