10:40 AM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

GENIE

CLAN you help Genie?

Genie is new to AU and is looking for a CLAN! Please click her pic for friend her and… If you can help her find a CLAN that would be great too!

Thanks! Augie

1180 post(s)

Personal Information

Name:Luna

Middle Name:Tan

Last Name:Alindogan

Birthday:April 11,2011

FAMILY TREE

Mother:(None,But just write on my White Board if you want to)

Father:(None,But just write on my White Board if you want to)

Siblings:(None,But just write on my White Board if you want to)

Husband:(None,But just write on my White Board if you want to)

Best Friend:(None,But just write on my White Board if you want to)

Friends:Everyone in AU of course

LIKES AND DISLIKES

Likes:I love to sing,dance and play.I’m a sporty dog!I enjoy watching nature and I’m clean,neat,tidy and I love learning.I don’t judge people by their looks I judge them with their attitude :)

Dislikes:I hate it when people backbites me and bullies me.I hate vegtables too!

WORK & BUSINESS

School:AU

Shop:Clotrafoo

THE END!

THREE LITTLE KITTENS

These three little kittens don’t need mittens… They need mommies and daddies! Please click their pic to get to know them on their WB!

Thanks, Augie

THREE LITTLE KITTENS

These three little kittens don’t need mittens… They need mommies and daddies! Please click their pic to get to know them on their WB!

Thanks, Augie

FREE PUPPIES TO A GOOD HOME!

My little friends need good parents. So far, only Buster has found a home. Please click their pic to view ALL the puppies on their WB and see if an adoption is right for you! : )

Thanks, Augie

FREE PUPPIES TO A GOOD HOME!

My little friends need good parents. So far, only Buster has found a home. Please click their pic to view ALL the puppies on their WB and see if an adoption is right for you! : )

Thanks, Augie

TYME

My little friend,Tyme, is new to AU and would like more friends. Please show her a great AU welcome and click her pic to friend her! : )

Thanks, Augie

TYME

My little friend,Tyme, is new to AU and would like more friends. Please show her a great AU welcome and click her pic to friend her! : )

Thanks, Augie

GOT PARENTS?

Well, little Chole, Kadie, Maddie, and Bella don’t! So please consider adopting ONE of them. They would each like to go to a different home, so they can have a bigger, extended family.

KITTENS! FREE TO A GOOD HOME! : )

Thanks, Augie

GOT PARENTS?

Well, little Chole, Kadie, Maddie, and Bella don’t! So please consider adopting ONE of them. They would each like to go to a different home, so they can have a bigger, extended family.

KITTENS! FREE TO A GOOD HOME! : )

Thanks, Augie

Let’s KICK It!

Come to SOCCER PRACTICE with the team!

• Click the Team Logo to attend
  • 2PM, Thursday, July 19th

(You must join Soccer TEAM under GROUPS to attend.: )

Augie

FINN

My new buddy FINN is looking for FRIENDS! Please click Finn’s pic to get to know him on his WB and friend him!

Thanks, Augie

Let’s KICK It!

Come to SOCCER PRACTICE with the team!

• Click the Team Logo to attend
  • 2PM, Thursday, July 19th

(You must join Soccer TEAM under GROUPS to attend.: )

Augie

FINN

My new buddy FINN is looking for FRIENDS! Please click Finn’s pic to get to know him on his WB and friend him!

Thanks, Augie

DON’T MISS IT!

You know you love the STACKERS game, so come play it with the ANIMALS, Weds, July 18th at 2PM AU Time! Just click the logo. : )

See ya there for fun and prizes! : ) Augie

DON’T MISS IT!

You know you love the STACKERS game, so come play it with the ANIMALS, Weds, July 18th at 2PM AU Time! Just click the logo. : )

See ya there for fun and prizes! : ) Augie

263 post(s)

Hi

Want to be surprised, then click Neon’s pic to read his blog, “Never believe in anything, ever” in Rathskellar Forum.

Thanks!

Augie

Want to be surprised, then click Neon’s pic to read his blog, “Never believe in anything, ever” in Rathskellar Forum.

Thanks!

Augie

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

• What – STACKER’s TOURNAMENT
  • When – Weds, July 18th, 2PM AU Time
  • Who – YOU! All Animals are welcome to come and play!

Just click the logo. See ya! Augie

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.