10:33 AM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

5259 post(s)

She smiles brightly. “Hi! I’m Terra!”

263 post(s)

Champ wagged his tail happily and walked up with a bright smile. “Hi, I’m Champ!”

11 post(s)

Hi Spring,

Check out the Tasty Treats I just gave you on your Profile Page!

Click on my picture to say hello on my whiteboard if you want.

Jace

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

The HELP A THON is going on NOW for anyone chatting who wants to join in! Just click on your PLANNER and ask for help!

10524 post(s)

“Merry Christmas Spring!”

8371 post(s)

Hello, Mr. Spring! I’m Wendall. How are you?

5259 post(s)

Hi Spring,

Check out the Candy Cane I just gave you on your Profile Page!

Terra

12 post(s)

Do you talk. To anyone ?

1 post(s)

Hey…

1 post(s)

Hi Everyone! xD

1 post(s)

Hi Spring,

Check out the Giftable Green Apple I just gave you on your Profile Page!

rawr

34 post(s)

Chase trots up to you, his tail wagging slightly. “Hello!” Chase smiles warmly.

2 post(s)

Hi Spring,

Check out the Giftable Green Apple I just gave you on your Profile Page!

Toxi

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

Halloween Costumes will be here this weekend for all of us to dress up in IN our Dorm Rooms. YAY!

37 post(s)

your small.

58936 post(s)

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT’S CRAZY?

When you take pictures of random humans off the internet and claim it’s you and says stuff like “I’m so ugly!” Guize aren’t you technically calling that random human ugly?

58936 post(s)

YO!

How many of you can I get to steal Yukio’s fries? (I know Yukio’s owner IRL and she’ll think it’s really funny c: trust me, just do it. Just post on Yukio’s WB Steals fries or something like that.)

58936 post(s)

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

LOL just kidding! I just wanted to share this gif with you c:

10088 post(s)

Hey guys, Beauty’s Owner here!

It’s time for some news…

As some of you know, Beauty is my real dog… Our neighbors have these two dogs; Bert and Ernie and… Well, she might be expecting puppies sometime within the next 60 – 64 days… We aren’t sure exactly if she’s pregnant or not; I just kinda want to get some prayers for her and for us… She has already given our other dog bloody eyes and a swollen leg a month back… But, if she is, she will have behavioral changes. She’s playful and what not so we really need the hopes that she won’t lash out on us, our three cats or our 13 year old dog.

In other words, we don’t know how she’s going to act if she really is pregnant….

Thanks guys!

Beauty’s Owner

16 post(s)

I’ve been reading the Dipsy story on Aug Blog….Anyone else? :)

Personally, I think her dad’s decision was a reasonable one….She can do something with her mind instead of her body, but what is she going to do? You have to earn your keep somehow. When she finds what she really wants to do, she can do it! Until then, you have to keep working. It’s like wanting to be an NBA football player….You have to have a fallback plan, just in case.

Would anyone like to discuss? :)

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.