10:28 AM

Animal U Chat

Subscribe to Animal U Chat

Administrator 1426001 post(s)

• Little Vanessa is new to AU
  • She needs a mommy, a daddy, and siblings too!

Please click her pic to get to know her on her WB

Administrator 12515 post(s)

Hey… Have some donut seeds on me!

Happy April Fool’s Day

Guggie

(They’re really Cheerios)

Could you be Kate’s Mate?

She’s new to AU and looking for a great guy! So if you’re a nice dude, click her pic to get to know Kate on her WB.

Thanks!

Click the newspaper to read the APRIL FOOL’S DAY ISSUE of the AU ARGUS Campus Newspaper!

See what’s (not) news on Campus!

Violet wanted to share this cool video with you. If you like it, click her picture to tell her “Happy April Fools Day!”

Dancing Bird Video

My friend, Stella, is single and looking. If you are a nice dude, and you are looking too, please click her picture to get to know Stella on here WB.

Thanks, Augie

Have some April Fools FUN!

Click the logo to come play FIND THE SUSPECT with your fellow Animals at 2PM, Sunday, April 1st!

No fooling!

Augie

Whoo-hoo! Baby Mocha just earned her PET-DEGREE! Click her pick to congratulate her!

208004 post(s)

Hey animals! Chat with me :)

Why play alone!?

Play STACKERS with your fellow Animals. 2PM Saturday! Just click the Stackers Emblem to attend.

See ya there, Augie

Enter your funniest (clean and AU appropriate) April Fool’s Jokes on our April Fools Forum.

ALL entries will win something! : )

Augie

http://assets.biganimaloncampus.com/assets/2012/03/29/07/s_9b2885f6f7a5c6aa68a2bd22f83f9fbe927c3414.png!:http://www.biganimaloncampus.com/forums/3/topics/99185

CORRECTION – This is Admin FEATHER’s artwork and her shop. Please stop by!

(My apologies to Feather and Mirage for my mistake.)

Like Thane’s pic? You can have one too! Just click on the pic to visit Mirage’s Computer Art Shop in Rathskellar Forum.

Look! Admin Rex already has one square of his new Master’s Degree filled in! Only 15 more to go…. !

When you finish your Pet Degree you can work on your Master’s too!

Good luck! Augie

FUN THIS THURSDAY!

Click BoBo to play BoBoWorm with your fellow Animals, tomorrow, Thursday, March 29th at 2PM (AU Time)

The Oak Wood PLAY DATE is TODAY, 4-7 PM, Weds, March 28th!

Please join Bambi (and me) for some Rockin’ good fun!

Hope to see ya there, Augie

My new friend, Kaytlyn, is looking for that perfect mate. You’ll have to ask her, what she means by perfect. So click on her pic and ask her, already! : )

Thanks, Augie

Think you could never become a Student Admin here at AU?

Well, these 4 Animals became Student Admins just this month! They worked hard, but they made it! You can too, if you try!

Hey Animals! Just a note to say Apple, Zuri, Ty & Hunter are single. If you would like to meet them, please click on their picture and write on their WB.

Thanks, Augie

Read Stefan’s heart-wrenching story, “Pass Me By (War Tails)”.

It’s great!

Augie

Virtual Online Pet and Animal Game

Free virtual pet game lets you meet new friends, play free online games and compete. Shop for virtual goods, enter contests, and enjoy social games with pet lovers. Join this virtual pet world to share cute puppy photos, cute cat photos, cute animal stories on forums. Play in a cool virtual world, socialize and make friends with other virtual dogs, virtual cats, virtual horses, and other virtual pets.